Friday, February 22, 2013

WORLD EDIT WORKS AGAIN !!!

So excited that I got world edit working! So I just realized that when you install the mod, youre suposed to Back Up Minecraft I didnt know till now that it backs up the minecraft jar so if it craps out like it usually does, you can just drag the file back and reset. I would always uninstall and reinstall the game which sucked and caused problems including the delition of my city. This may even help me do other mods because if the .jar gets screwed up then I can just go back to the backup. Thats kinda what its for! Prepare for epic builds now! FYI the Dabai metro station was 100% built when I DID NOT have world edit. Imagine how better the stations will be with world edit. Well bye, Im going back to building these epic builds. Also stay tuned for my horror series, modern building that turn into nasty deathtraps. Well see you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment